The role is a key player for our customer engagement. You will be responsible for successful customer adoption of Craneware solutions from hand-off of post-implementation through maintenance and renewal, in order to deliver ongoing solution value for single hospitals, large hospital systems and multi-site organizations. This will be done through consistent and regular communication with the customer via email, phone, monitoring and taking appropriate action on customer metrics in the CLM, delivering the value scorecard to customer leadership. Accountable for working with the customer to strategize best practice, next steps in solution use and expansion of Craneware footprint.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education
- Ensure successful solution maintenance experience that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Maintain communication between internal and external customers, to provide a strong team representation.
- Manage multiple customers through the successful long-term adoption of Craneware’s solutions to achieve process improvement and ongoing value recognition.
- Monitor adoption of product(s) for assigned customers from post-implementation transition through to maintenance and renewal: ensure successful adoption as demonstrated by established KPIs/benchmarks, introduce corrective action if data reflects poor customer usage, drive customer to improved performance.
- At least annually conduct Customer Business Review to tell the story “good or bad”. Review ongoing value, status of open issues and interest in other Craneware solutions/services. Obtain referenceable customer Value Statement.
- Document all customer information and communication in the CLM per SOP
- Identify solution gaps and customer issues and engage appropriate resources (Craneware or Customer) necessary for the overall management of issues through resolution.
- Escalate customers as applicable per the customer escalation protocols.
- Active participation in Team 3C’s Board for issues identification, countermeasure development and resolution.
- Deliver excellent customer service, ensure understanding of customer requests, follow through as promised; and proactive in identifying customer concerns or problems.
- Practical knowledge of healthcare business processes including, but not limited to, documentation, clinical coding, charge capture, reimbursement methodologies, medical billing, audit and/or denials management. Craneware solution knowledge to Silver Level Certification
- Highest level of customer focus
- Excellent customer management skills
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Strong collaboration and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment to superior customer satisfaction
- Ability to balance multiple projects, quickly prioritize a variety of responsibilities, to be flexible and to adjust to changing priorities as needed; action/results oriented
- Ability to coach and mentor the customer in the best practice utilization of Craneware Solutions
- Ability to use computer software and technology as required including, but not limited to, Microsoft CRM, Word, Excel, VISIO, WebEx Craneware Solutions
- Shows Initiative and is self-motivated
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare industry discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service/management role
- Educated up to Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience